- Are you unsatisfied? In love? Sex? Both? Or just feel that you could be having a richer experience?
- Do you have difficulty giving or receiving sexual pleasure fully?
- Is communication a frequent stumbling block between you and your partners?
- Do you struggle with sexual guilt/shame or feelings of sexual inadequacy/incompetence?
A 5-month sexual empowerment program with H. Sharif Williams, PhD, MEd, aka “Dr. Herukhuti.” Pairing the latest research in transformative learning science with African and Asian wisdom on mind-body-spirit, Dr. Herukhuti will help you:
- Achieve your personal intimacy, sensuality, and/or sexuality goals
- Develop your interpersonal communication skills regarding love, intimacy, and pleasure
- Develop greater self-confidence in your needs, abilities, and interests as a lover and partner
- Learn methods of sensual awareness and sexual empowerment
- Expand your erotic consciousness
Dr. Herukhuti is a sexologist, healer, and author with over two decades of experience helping people achieve their goals. He’s an expert facilitator and award-winning educator. A member of the Association of Black Sexologists and Clinicians, he has numerous publications and appeared on NewsOne Now with Roland Martin, Huffington PostLive, and various radio/podcast broadcasts. Dr. Herukhuti holds a PhD in human and organizational systems with a concentration in transformative learning, a graduate degree in education, and a degree is psychology. He’s an internationally recognized thought leader in the area of decolonizing sex.
|Monthly workshops (beginning Friday, May 5, 630pmET) and face-to-face sessions will take place in our Brooklyn, New York USA location. Online/Virtual participation is available.
EMBODIED is a Brooklyn-based, experiential class in body-mind science with a focus on tai chi chuan, qi gong, hatha yoga, pranayama and meditation.
Register with $50 non-refundable fee by April 21st. Limited class size. Spaces will fill quickly. REGISTRATION EXTENDED so register today: and complete the registration form.
All programming at the Center for Culture, Sexuality, and Spirituality is guided by our mission and values. We expect program participants to honor these values.
For more information or to schedule a free screening/interview, please contact us here: